This is our whole summer group. There were 20 of us and 19 of us graduated. Pretty impressive because this summer thing was nearly impossible.
This is during our peds rotation. This poor kid needed a new IV started and four different nurses tried and could NOT get it. They were geting ready to call someone from Phoenix Childrens Hospital to come and try but my instructor heard that my friend Dustin was really good at getting difficult sticks so they decided to let him try and..... he got it on his first try. Pretty impressive
This is me after I "helped" Dustin start the IV (I handed him supplies. Very important job)
This is also during our peds rotation. This baby had a heart condition and was also abused. He NEVER smiled. So I was trying to work on that. I did get a smile from him.
This is a group of the girls in class. I think we're all looking a little brain dead. I think I may have forgotten to wear makeup this day.
Last day of clinicals. This is Dustin and Jill fooling around waiting to have their final evaluation done. NERDS!!
I'm sure if Desiree and Courtney read my blog, they'll be mad at me but this is such a perfect picture to illistrate what the semester did to us. Check our Courtney's enormous yawn! It's awesome! Courtney, by the way is the only one in our class who didn't have to take the final because she is miss smartie pants. Whatever to miss smartie pants :). I got a C in class and it is the best C I have ever earned. It meant more to me than any A I've ever earned.
The moral of the story is, I'm done. No more journals, no more evaluations. I'm done. Until I start my bachelors program. But it won't be anything compared to this.

6 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
LOVE the yawn picture.
I think the nurses outfit picture is DARLING. You look great in it!
And that picture with the little baby just melted my heart. Sooo sweet.
I bought a chocolate fountain, by the way. Not a fancy one, just 3 tiers...but so, yanno, if you ever need one you know where you can find one :)
CONGRATS Ken!! I am so very proud of you!! I can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!
-EM
Woohoo! Congrats times a million. I love all the pictures. I think everyone looks exactly the same as block 1! I can't believe I start in 2 weeks. AAH! I'm so proud of you though, and can't wait til we are both graduated and can do a girls cruise or something to celebrate :)
Yoooowsa! I'm sure Ed is enjoying the nurse outfit too...not sure if he'd approve it being rented out!
but seriously, congratulations! you are an inspiration.
You dont know who I am. Ha maybe when I was a baby! Im michelle Jeannie's little sister. But Im so jealous that your done with nursing school Im in my 2nd semester of LPN year and ugh. Im ready for it to be over. Did i mention that i just got done writing my weekly paper on clinical experience! Ugh. Anyways congrats thats so good!
Post a Comment