Ed was so nice this morning. He got up with the kids at 6am, let me sleep while he got ready for work and as you can see, he dressed the kids! "The colors match" he says. It is kind of true, there is brown and orange in both the shirt and shorts. He tried hard and it was worth sleeping in. Yes mom's, I did leave him looking like this ALL day long! He is still cute even when his clothes are crazy.
Friday, April 18, 2008
When Dads Dress Kids.....
Posted by The Johnson's at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh ya, I know all about dressing the kids in crazy clothes. When I come home from school Cade is usually in one of Stratton's shirts that are way too big for him with not matching basketball shorts. Stratton is usually in all one color - black shirt, black shorts, black socks that go to his knees, black shoes...you get the picture. (he thinks thats what "matching" clothes means) Sean doesn't want to argue with him so he lets him wear what he wants, I am not so nice so he eats it up when I'm gone. Good thing all our boys are so cute it really doesn't matter what they wear!
Plaid and stripes.....niiiiiice!!!
That's OK Ed, we still love you even with your fashion faux pas.
Tim dresses our kids just the same!! You should see the girls hair when he is alone..eeek!
Davin is stylin'. And the "boobs" post was great. I'd like to have big boobs rather than a "squishy bottom." at walmart yesterday Simi pinched my bum in front of a big crowd that was her observation. Its also nice when a child's observations come out in the privacy of your own home!
love it. we won't be able to make it to the reunion this year. we're going to be in North Carolina all summer.. but I'm sure eventually we'll meet.
Post a Comment